Top 10 Worst Dog Breeds to Get Along With Children

|

Advertisement



Top 10 Worst Dog Breeds to Get Along With Children

Breed # 8



Shih Tzu is a toy dog breed.Shih tzu have silky long haired coat.Shih tzu are native to China and are one of the most popular among all dog breeds.Shiz tzu are active,affectionate and fun loving dogs.Shih tzu may need a long period of training to get along well with kids.They can be a little stubborn and hard to train.They are ranked as 8th worst dog breed to get along with children.


Advertisement






NOTE: PLEASE Use the Older Post and Newer Post buttons just below comment box to navigate between posts.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My Shih tzu girl loves children, greets them during our walks and plays with them every chance she gets. So basically - it's false as far as I'm concerned.

Lily said...

No way! I have raised shitzu's with my children since they have been babies. They are affectionate plus hypoallergenic. They are great dogs to raise with children and not stubborn. I have raised 4 shitzu's with my children.

Unknown said...

Definitely false I have a neighbor who's child has cerebral palsy and she grew up with a shitzu! Their shirts is kind loving and very well trained they said it only took a month or two to train it.

Unknown said...

*Their shitzu

Post a Comment