Top 10 Worst Dog Breeds to Get Along With Children

|

Advertisement



Top 10 Worst Dog Breeds to Get Along With Children





Breed # 9


Australian Shepherd or Aussie is dog breed originated in United States.Australian Shepherds are intelligent,active and affectionate dogs.They have pretty long life spans that has an average up to 18 years.Australian Shepherds are affectionate but are not recommended for kids unless they are completely trained.They are ranked as 9th worst dog breed to get along with kids.


Advertisement






NOTE: PLEASE Use the Older Post and Newer Post buttons just below comment box to navigate between posts.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I do not agree. I had an Aussie and 4 kids at the same time Sissy was the best dog we had, the kids loved her and she loved the kids.

Mimi said...

I do not agree. I have an Australian Shepherd and 3 children. He is a loving and friendly dog and loves to be around people.

Koryn said...

I'd like to know where the writer got their information about Aussies as it's WAY off base!!!

Missmoemoe said...

Balderdash...have the best Aussie and he LOVES kids...and that is the most amazing Aussie pup!

Unknown said...

I absolutely disagree. I have a 3 year old Aussie and she absolutely adores my kids and follows them everywhere. She is the most loving and affectionate dog I've ever had.

Post a Comment