Top 10 Worst Dog Breeds to Get Along With Children

|

Advertisement



Top 10 Worst Dog Breeds to Get Along With Children

Breed # 6

Pekingese is a toy dog breed native to China.They are also called as Lion dogs.Pekingese are naughty and fun loving dogs.They are active and energetic but are not so good in getting along with children.They are can be hard to train and are ranked as 6th worst dog breed to get along with children.

"Kindly use Older and Newer Post Buttons Present Under each post to navigate between them"

Advertisement






NOTE: PLEASE Use the Older Post and Newer Post buttons just below comment box to navigate between posts.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would just like to say this is false. I have had several pekingese all my life growing up. My brother and sister grew up with one as well. And as an adult, I have adopted another one and will have one when I have children. They have nothing but love to give.

Post a Comment